Services and Links
Services for Not For Profits
Report a broken link or request the addition of your service
- Consultation, training, and support
- Accounting and bookkeeping
- Seminars and workshops
- IT Solutions & Assistance
- Jobs in the non-profit sector
- Other services of interest
- Online publications
Organisations of Interest for Not For Profits
NonProfit Consultation and support
Are you having problems understanding the ins and outs of registration as a non-profit organisation with DIA Charities Services? I’d be pleased to assist with trust deeds, advice on the formation of incorporated societies and other non-profit organisations, rules, constitutions etc.
Do you need help with the new Financial Reporting Standards for Tier 3/4 charities, governance matters etc?
I also offer training in basic governance matters for boards and committees of small non-profits and individuals. Please enquire.
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: 021 182 4545
- Cost: My fees are modest and there is no charge for an initial discussion.
- Note: Larry Robbins is the principal of NFP Resource
HelpTank is a digital platform that connects community organisations with skilled professional volunteers. HelpTank is free to community organisations seeking pro bono help such as strategy, web development, graphic design, business or marketing as well as a whole host of other professional skills. You simply register here and start listing your project and our team will contact you and help you along the way.
With employees from Z Energy, Xero, Spark and individual professionals using HelpTank, we have the ability to connect your organisation with amazing volunteers that can help you with specific projects that require a particular skill set.
Social Enterprise solutions
Fitzgerald & Associates helps not-for-profits sustainably
create social and environmental benefits
- Contact: Tricia Fitzgerald
- Email: email@example.com
- Phone: 0275 846 846
Cloud-based bookkeeping and accounting
As Xero experts who have been working with the software on a daily basis for 5 years, the Inspired team works primarily in the processing world so is very well versed with everyday financial requirements as well as specialist reporting needs.
Online accounting and bookkeeping
Discount for NZ Charities.
- Contact: Patrick French
- Phone: 021 051 3132
- Web: Account Solutions Online Ltd
Seminars and one-day workshops
emPower Your Mission. Upskilling NFP professionals via our Not For Profit State of the Nation seminars and our One-Day Workshops. Web: www.charitytraining.net
Pro bono IT solutions
Hello, I’m Dave—owner of Apertura Designs, a New Zealand-based business technology provider.
I’m looking to undertake pro bono work for NFPs or community-focused organisations—specifically along the lines of hosted Constituent Relationship Management software for donations and fundraising. Hosting fees would be charged, but scoping, implementation, and support would be at no cost (or at the very least heavily discounted).
My company is keen to support the NFP sector, which I personally view as performing an invaluable service for New Zealand.
- Web: www.apertura.co.nz
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: 021 155 0178
- Blog: www.apertura.co.nz/blog
- Facebook: www.facebook.com/AperturaDesigns
The Document Foundation (TDF) Member
Technology Assistance for non-profits
I work with non-profits of all shapes and sizes to solve technology problems and build digital capabilities. I’ll give you practical, affordable steps towards digital proficiency that work within your resource, funding and compliance constraints. <Hazel Jennings>
Job Vacancies in the Non Profit Sector
Looking for a job in the non-profit sector? Are you a non-profit organisation with a job vacancy? Try this website: DO GOOD JOBS
Auckland Community Accounting
Auckland North Community and Development (ANCAD), in partnership with the School of Accountancy at Massey University, is developing a new FREE initiative to support local charities and other not-for-profit organisations in Auckland with their accounting needs. This initiative, Community Accounting, involves providing free accounting mentoring, advice and training to Auckland charities by Massey senior accounting students supervised by Chartered Accountants.
This initiative is supported by ANCAD | Massey University Albany | Foundation North | Auckland Council | Department of Internal Affairs | Charities Services | CAANZ | RSM
- Contact: Geoff Andrews — Project Manager
- Phone: 09 486 4820 / M: 021 054 6240
- Email: email@example.com
- Social: Facebook
- Read more about the project
- Download a flyer
- Audio Transcription & Secretarial Services (ATS)
- Cloud-based Donations Management Software
- Business Professional Services Ltd
- Infoodle – a cloud based solution for churches and not for profits. Developed and supported in NZ
- The Essential Guide to Planning a Fundraising Event
- Travelling Abroad with Diabetes
- NZ Association Resource Centre Trust
- Charities, Dept of Internal Affairs (formerly Charities Commission)
- Registrar of Incorporated Societies
- Governance New Zealand
- Institute of Directors in NZ
- MERCY SHIPS New Zealand
- Stop the Demand
- Medical Aid Abroad
- The Leukaemia & Blood Foundation NZ
- Multiple Sclerosis Auckland
- International Sailors Society Auckland (Inc)
- Global Volunteer Network
- Sensible Sentencing Trust