From time to time we hear of conferences that may be of particular interest to charities and non-profit organisations. We will feature some of them here. Please feel free to advise us of any conferences that you think may be of interest to our community.
Unless otherwise indicated, we are not directly connected with these conferences.
It’s time to start building an appetite for fundraising knowledge. The Fundraising Institute of NZ FINZ 2019 Conference is coming and with it a feast of insights, inspiration and opportunities.
Enjoy food for thought from the likes of the fundraising manager of Life Flight, Sebastian Grodd and corporate partnerships expert, Alesha Hope. Join Sean Triner and Jeff Brooks as they show you how to Double Your Income in Five Hours, or Simon Scriver as he helps Take the Fear Out of Corporate Fundraising. And that’s just a taste. There’ll be a host of other experts cooking up their own special recipes across workshops, talks and panel discussions.
Check the menu for updates on speakers and events: HERE
Early Bird closes on 30th April 2019.
Better Boards Conference 2019
- Governance (R)evolution: Strategies For Success
- 1- 4 August 2019, Brisbane
- Full details and Registration
AuSAE LINC Conference
- Making Waves: Adapting to Change
- Monday 16 September – Wednesday 18 September 2019, Napier
- Information and Call for Speakers
National Governance Conference
- Tuesday 1 October 2019
- Website (details yet to be posted)
- Not For Profit Events Calendar