With the recent introduction of accounting standards by the XRB many Not for Profits may be struggling to comply and the end of the financial year is fast approaching. As a proud sponsor of Mercy Ships NZ, Inspired Org has a solution to assist charities with the compliance process in an efficient and cost-effective manner.
On receiving access to the organisation’s current financial software or books, Inspired will help formulate reports for this coming end of year and move the information to a modern accounting software, Xero, for the next financial year. This will simplify the process moving forward. Understanding that donations are best put to the charitable cause, Inspired will professionally take care of the work at greatly reduced prices.
- March 2016 End of Year Report from current accounts $250
- Set up of Xero for future reporting – end of year balances from previous software added and system tailored to Not for Profit reporting – Free
- Set up of Xero payroll if required – POA (50% of usual quoting)
- Quarterly reporting to standard + training and ongoing help line – $250 per quarter
- More frequent reporting for board and committee meetings – POA (50% of usual quoting)
- Xero software subscription fees – FOC first 3 months – thereafter standard pricing $43 per month
- Xero software payroll fees – POA from $10 a month
- Report including written requirements March 2017 – $500
Inspired Org comprises a team of highly qualified accounting specialists who understand the new XRB regulations. As Xero experts who have been working with the software on a daily basis for 5 years, the Inspired team works primarily in the processing world so is very well versed with everyday financial requirements as well as specialist reporting needs. We appreciate how hard it is for Not for Profits to keep their finances up to date and in order and we are happy to discuss ongoing assistance also, including GST returns and payroll if applicable. Our offer to assist organisations with the new compliance is well below market fees and as such should you decide to move forward with us we would appreciate your support by passing the word!
Should you be interested in taking up this assistance please call or email Tracy – email@example.com 09 320 3799